So. It’s December. How?! If you’re like me you’ve just barely started your Christmas shopping and your list just keeps getting longer. And longer. I’ve never been that person that starts shopping in July and spends December sipping hot toddies by the fire, but if I’m being honest there’s a part of me that enjoys the hustle & bustle of last minute shopping along with all of the other frazzled masses. BUT, if you prefer to just place a few online orders and be done with it, then here’s a few Christmas gift ideas for all of the ladies on your list.
1. The Year of Cozy book– Because every girl loves a cute coffee table book and this one actually has a ton of cute recipes and ideas to use throughout the year. Gift that keeps on giving?
2. Cheers cheese board– If you know anyone that doesn’t own a cute cheese board with at least a little bit of white marble on it, buy this for them now. It’s the greatest/cutest thing you never knew you needed.
3. Bunny ears wine stopper– Um, adorable. And it’s super practical for those (crazy) people who can never finish the whole bottle of wine in one sitting.
4. Chunky knit scarf– It’s pink. It’s cozy. Need I say more?
5. Merry Everything mug– I can pretty much promise you that there isn’t a single girl in your life that is opposed to adding another adorable mug to her already excessive collection. You can’t lose with this.
6. Cheese knives– Back to the “things you never you knew you needed” topic. These are adorable & the perfect addition to your girls night in.
7. Boss Babe tray– Every girl needs a catch-all tray. End of story.
8. Copper & marble candle– Ok. These candles smell amazing. Like just walked into Anthropologie amazing. And you can’t go wrong with anything copper & marble.
There you have it! 8 things under $50 for all the ladies in your life. Hopefully this helps kickstart your holiday shopping!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have an amazing week.