The Sephora VIB sale is basically like Christmas in July, or November, for someone who loves beauty and skincare products as much as I do. If you aren’t familiar, first of all where have you been?!?!?! And second, it’s essentially a semi-annual sale which offers VIB members 20% off all purchases. Considering the fact that these products NEVER go on sale otherwise it’s a very exciting time.
The products I have linked here are the products that are in my shopping cart, waiting patiently until the sale begins (November 10th). Some of these products are things that I have used religiously for years and some are things I’ve simply had my eye on for a while now. However, all of them are things that I think are worth buying especially when taking that 20% off into account.
1. Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation– This product. You guys. I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s definitely a splurge, but it’s so worth it in my opinion. It’s truly a matte foundation & it’s long wearing. The coverage is natural, but buildable and they have an ahhhmazing range of color options ranging from warm to cool tones.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask– Once again, I admit that this is another splurge item. I read about this mask through The Skinny Confidential (btw, if you aren’t following her go do it now, and thank me later) and since I’ve always had great experiences trying her recommendations I of course had to have it! It’s an amazing mask that essentially resurfaces your skin to smooth texture and brighten your complexion. I’ve already ordered & used this product and I absolutely love it. It’s one of those masks that you can FEEL doing it’s thang and I love that. This is another great option for a more gentle mask as well.
3. Tartlette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette– OMG. These colors are to. die. for. I am a total sucker for any warm neutral tones eyeshadow palettes and this one is absolutely gorgeous. Also, I have never tried a Tarte eyeshadow palette that I didn’t love. They’re perfectly compact for traveling and the colors are pigmented and easily blended. I can’t say enough about them and I will definitely be ordering this one.
4. Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer– I love Nars products. I’ve used many of them faithfully for years. For a while, I exclusively used this potted concealer specifically for concealing my under eyes. Then one of those things happened where I just stopped using it at one point and I have no idea why. Then I heard someone else talking about it and I was like, WAIT, I love that concealer! Why the heck did I stop using it?!?! So I’m repurchasing it. And you should get it too.
5. Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask– This is another one of those products that I’ve used faithfully for years, specifically when the weather starts to get cool. Since fall/winter has officially decided to make an appearance here on the East Coast, I’m starting to revamp my skincare routine to include more products like this to really lock the hydration in. This is one of my fave ultra hydrating products and anyone with dry skin should have it.
6. Beauty Blender– This beauty applicator is a must-have. It’s definitely a cult-favorite and anyone who hasn’t tried using it needs to get on that bandwagon now! It’s affordable and makes your makeup application flawless. I always dampen mine and use it to apply foundation and concealer. Since I typically replace mine every few months I usually stock up during the VIB sale.
7. Boscia Hydrogel Facial Mask– This is one of my favorite face masks of all time. Not only is it super hydrating and makes your face feel amazing, but also something that I love is that the mask is separated into two portions which makes application so much easier. I always use this when I need a little extra boost of hydration and at the sale price it’s worth stocking up on.
8. Ouai Memory Mist– Ok so I love hair products and I love trying new things. I recently tried the Ouai product line and I absolutely love everything they offer. Not only do they work, really well, but they also smell incredible! This memory mist & the texturizing hair spray are two products that I think everyone needs to try.
So there you have it! The products that I plan on ordering/recommend others to order during the Sephora VIB sale. Let me know your recommendations below!